Sunday, March 9, 2014

            Greetings everyone!  Please allow me to introduce myself.  My name is Jason.  I’m from the United States.  I grew up in a state called MichiganMichigan is located in the Midwest.  It consists of two peninsulas which are surrounded by the Great Lakes.  There are many miles of beautiful shoreline in Michigan and there are many lakes and rivers.  If you enjoy nature, you should visit Michigan someday!
            These days I live in a small village called Shingaeri.  It’s located about 25 minutes from campus by bus.  Even though Shingaeri is small, there are many people living there.  Later on in the semester I will tell you about my favorite restaurant in Shingaeri.
            On the weekends I usually take a rest or catch up on work.  On Saturday mornings I like to go hiking and in the evenings I enjoy meeting my friends.

            I’m very happy to meet all of you and I hope that together we can have a productive semester!

29 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you, jaosn professor. My name is Minkyun Kim. Natually,I'm from South Korea. I grew up in Daejeon. lt is surrounded by many mountains. And there are many tourist destinations. For example, EXPO,YOUSUNG SPA,KAIST,GYERYOUNGSAN nation park and so on. Especially, I recommend you YOUSUNG SPA. lt is very excellent!! Just, don't forget to drink banana milk after bath. Even though Daejon is boring because there are not much place for play, resident's satisfaction of this region is very high.
    In this semester I will be taught about English speaking by you. I'm very excting and nervous. Frankly, l now worried this comment's grammar and wrighting style. However, I'm inspried throught last class and this week class.
    Right or Wrong, I will speak English. I think English speaking is Confidence!!.It is very important point for Korean.
    I'm very happy to meet you and I hope that my speaking level will be upgraded by this class!! See you next class!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Professor jason. My name is Jeongsoo Kim. I major in Mechatronics Engineering. I'm 23 years old. I was born in Seoul, grew up in Incheon. Incheon hometown, and now live in a green house where the Cheonan. The school seems to have a lot of really hot babes. Before going to the army, I almost do not have to study. And a lot of people also did not meet. But the army has been a turning point in my life. Then I studied really hard, and meet new people is to live a good life. Rather than look in the past we introduce the current state of the agent. I was assistant orientation before classes begin. When I met them, and now people have to spend a lot of time. And in two years when I met 20-year-old to hang out with guys. Rice is mainly eaten in the cafeteria. The price is cheap, and really delicious. My hobby is to watch the men's fashion magazine. Magazine at this world there are many people that feel really great. So I'm trying to be a more awesome. It was my introduction here. I'm really happy to hear the professor of the class. During this semester, thank you. See you next Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Professor jason. My name is Jeongsoo Kim. I major in Mechatronics Engineering. I'm 23 years old. I was born in Seoul,and I grew up in Incheon. Incheon hometown, and now I live in a green house where the Cheonan. The school seems to have a lot of really hot babes. Before going to the army, I almost do not have to study, and a lot of people also did not meet, but the army has been a turning point in my life. I studied really hard, and meet new people is to live a good life. Rather than look in the past we introduce the current state of the agent. I was assistant orientation before classes begin. When I met them, and now people have to spend a lot of time,and in two years when I met 20-year-old to hang out with guys. Meal is mainly eaten in the cafeteria. The price is cheap, and really delicious. My hobby is to watch the men's fashion magazine. Magazine at this world there are many people that feel really great,so I'm trying to be a more awesome. It was my introduction here. I'm really happy to hear the professor of the class. During this semester, thank you. See you next Monday!!!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, hi all classone my name is Hyun Woo - Kim. I'm twenty five years old and my major is mechatronis. My hometown is Mokdong Seoul, Korea. My family consists of father, mother, two years older sister.
    Last year I did readmission. I stuided hard with younger friends. Of course I played with them soccer, football and so on. But most of them went to army, I'm slight lonely.
    My hobby is go hiking, listening to music, imagine various scenes. Lastly this class expects to me laugh because this class is free. not standardize. Let's get along with together this semester.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is ByeoungHwa Lee. I’m from Iisan. Iisan means one mountain. There is just one mountain in Ilsan. I’m major in mecatronics. This semester I live in dormitory Hanul. In my free time, I play computer game and play badminton. My favorite sport is watching football game. My favorite football team is FC Arsenal. My habit is shaking my leg. There are 4 people in my family, father, mother, older brother. I have a plan during Summer vacation. I will take Summer session during Summer vacation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My name is ByeoungHwa Lee. I’m from Iisan. Iisan means one mountain. There is just one mountain in Ilsan. I’m major in mecatronics. This semester I live in Hanul dormitory. In my free time, I play computer game and play badminton. My favorite sport is watching football game. My favorite football team is FC Arsenal. My habit is shaking my leg. There are 4 people in my family, father, mother, older brother. I have a plan during Summer vacation. I will take Summer session during Summer vacation.

      Delete
  6. Hello, Let me introduce myself. My name is YOUNGSEOP LEE. I am 24 years old. I’m from Choenan, South Korea. I grew up in Cheonan, Cheonan spent all of my school days. Cheonan is a very comfortable place to live is the man. So the meaning of the Cheonan is a comfortable place under the sky.
    My hobby is shopping and computer. Sometimes the computer and look for a sports article. Moda outlets in Cheonan Buldangdong is a great place to shop.
    I was in military service in the Navy and Baekryeongdo. Baekryeongdo is really scary. North Korean soldiers had been in a crash at two or three times a day. However, military service safely completed in March 2013.
    To return to school this year was the second grade in mechatronics. On average, one year late, but the hard work and graduation will try to have a good job. Professor Jason! The remaining term, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello I am a jangdonghyeok, I 20 years old now, I'm majoring in mechanical engineering. Seoul is my home, but now live in ilsal. 4 people in my family consists of my mom and dad and the family consists of me and my sister, and I work part-time in a coffee shop last year has been on vacation. Summer vacation is approaching the future, I plan to go on a trip with friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello I am a jangdonghyeok. I am 20 years old, 14, Student of the Year, I'm majoring in mechanical engineering. Ilsan My Hometown is currently living in Seoul, but, but I go to school now live in the dormitory of the Cheonan. My hobbies are watching movies or listening songs addition of the four people in my family consists of a mom and dad and sister and me this semester ends and summer vacation comes, I would like to go on a trip to the beach in summer go to sea to eat seafood, I would like to play with friends. but until then, open study

      Delete
  8. Hello! My name is Jae Geon. Shin. I'm from WONJU, KANG-WON-DO. KANG-WON-DO have good mountains, good rivers and kind people. This is where people come to do a lot of traveling. My age is 23 years old. My school is KOREA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY AND EDUCATION. I'm major in Mechatronics. Here I am studying hard to be a dream. My specialty are exercise and voracity, hobby is internet web surfing. Also I like to study foreign languages​​. My family member are 4 people. father, mother and older brother. Learning lessons on weekdays. where to go out or doing homework on weekends. Our university has a lot of homework. So, very sad. But I am really looking forward to this every weekend.
    English conversation class seemed a little afraid of hearing difficulty. Actually, I learned, but classes did not feel hard at all. While listening to this lesson, I hope to improve communication skills. After all, I'm honored to meet professor that pleasant and nice. your Instruction is very fun and I really look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! My name is Jae Geon Shin. I'm from WONJU, KANG-WON-DO. KANG-WON-DO has good mountains, good rivers and kind people. My age is 23 years old. My school is KOREA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY AND EDUCATION. I'm major in Mechatronics. Here I am studying hard to be a dream. My specialty are exercise and voracity, hobby is internet web surfing. Also I like to study foreign languages​​. My family member are 4 people. father, mother and older brother. I'm learning lessons on weekdays. I'm going to YA-WOO-RI or doing homework on weekends. Our university has a lot of homework. So, very sad. But I am really looking forward to this every weekend.
      English conversation class seemed a little afraid of hearing difficulty. Actually, I learned, but classes did not feel hard at all. While listening to this lesson, I hope to improve communication skills. After all, I'm honored to meet professor that pleasant and nice. your Instruction is very fun and I really look forward to it.

      Delete
  9. Hi professor. My name is JiHye Sim. I'm 21 years old. I'm from Deajeon.
    There are 5 people in my family. Mother, father, younger sister, cute puppy and me. I like chocolate very much. I eat chocolate everyday.
    My hobby is scribbling on the paper. Always my notebook and book is covered with doodles. I want to be a businessman. bye.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, Professor jason. My name is JuHang Shin. I'm 21 years old. I'm from Bundang.
    Bundang has well-connected transportation. And there is full of entertain.
    I'm majoring in Mechatronics Engineering at Koreatech. My dream is to become an engineer.
    My hobby is playing soccer with my friend. I made a soccer club in high school.
    Our uniform is Portugal uniform. So our team name is Pornocal.
    My habit is biting my finger nails. it is very bad to see and my health. So I try to change my habit.
    I think English conversation is very good for improvement my English ability and confidence. So I will do my best for class.
    Have a good time Professor!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi professor. My name is EunCheol Sim. I'm 21 years old. I'm from Incheon.
    There are 7 people in my family. Grandmother, mother, father, older brother, older brother, younger brother and me. My hobby is playing basketball. I play a role in Forward in the basketball game. I satisfied with my university. Because i like hanging out with my friends and participating in club activities at university. See you next Monday professor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jason professor. my name is JaeYoung Seok. I'm 23 years old.
    I'm from kimhae. There are 3 people in my family. mother, older sister and me.
    My hobby is basketball. basketball is very funny. I like Michael Jordan.
    because He got the name of the emperor of basketball did not give up to practice hard. So, I like him.
    I'm not good at English. so I'm afraid english but well I want to english.
    Thank you one semester. Students to put more effort everyone is good for us.
    Thank you!!! See you next Monday professor :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jason professor. my name is JaeYoung Seok. I'm 23 years old.
      I'm from kimhae. There are 3 people in my family. mother, older sister and me.
      My hobby is basketball. basketball is very funny. I like Michael Jordan.
      because He got the name of the emperor of basketball did not gave up to practice hard. So, I like him.
      I'm not good at English, so I'm afraid speak of English but I want to speak English well.
      Thank you one semester. Students to put more effort everyone is good for us.
      Thank you!!! See you next Monday professor :-)

      Delete
  13. Hi jason~~ please Let me introduce my self.
    my name is euki lee. I'm twenty-three years old.
    I finished my Military service in novenber 2013.
    after got out military,I did prattime job in chicken store.
    That's so difficult at first time but that was a good experience to me.
    I borned at chungju and I still live there.
    chungju is very beautiful city.
    Do you know jikji? chung ju have jikji that is first metal type in the world.
    umm.. I major in mechatronics.
    I'm not satisfied first because my major is so hard and have so many to know.
    but nowadays I adapt my major and I'm satisfied with my major
    I have girl friend. she so cute,pretty.
    We love after 6 days but Often not see too far. so I spend weekend on meeting her. i'm very happy to met her.
    Basketball is my hobby. I often play basketball.
    I’m very happy to meet you joson! Thank you for this semester!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi jason~~ please Let me introduce my self.
      my name is euki lee. I'm twenty-three years old.
      I finished my Military service in novenber 2013,after got out military,I did parttime job in chicken store.
      That's so difficult at first time but that was a good experience to me.
      I borned at chungju and I still live there.
      chungju is very beautiful city.
      Do you know jikji? chung ju has jikji that is first metal type in the world.
      umm.. I major in mechatronics.
      I'm not satisfied at first because my major is so hard and has so many to know.
      but nowadays I adapt my major and I'm satisfied with my major
      I have girl friend. she is so cute and pretty.
      We love after 6 days but Often not see too far. so I spend weekend on meeting her. I'm very happy to meet her.
      Basketball is my hobby. I often play basketball.
      I’m very happy to meet you joson! Thank you for this semester!

      Delete
  14. Hi, jason. My name is JungEon Kim. I'm glad to be your student, so I can study English with fun. In fact, I had gone to Minesota in U.S. Though it wasn't Michigan, there were good people and welfare. So I think you are a cool guy. In addition, you are so handsome. haha.
    You know Korean people love soccer. Also I like both watching and playing soccer. I recommend you to watch soccer game with eating chicken in this worldcup. It's very cool.
    My hometown is Cheonan. There are four people in my family, mom, dad, younger brother and me. And my grandfather and grandmother live in Cheonan too. So I often go home to see them, but it's so far though Univ is in same city of my home.
    I want to be the best engineer in the world, so I will study very hard. I think that studying English will be fun in this semester. Thanks to read it. See you this monday. Bye~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, jason. My name is JungEon Kim. I'm glad to be your student, so I can study English with fun. In fact, I had gone to Minesota in U.S. though it wasn't Michigan. There were good people and welfare. So I think you are a cool guy. In addition, you are so handsome. haha.
      You know Korean people love soccer. Also I like both watching and playing soccer. I recommend you to watch soccer game with eating chicken in this Worldcup. It will be very cool.
      My hometown is Cheonan. There are four people in my family, mom, dad, younger brother and me. And my grandfather and grandmother live in Cheonan too. So I often go home to see them, but it's so far though Univ is in same city of my home.
      I want to be the best engineer in the world, so I will study very hard. I think that studying English will be fun in this semester. Thanks for reading it. See you this monday. Bye~

      Delete
  15. Hi. My name is WonJung Kim. I have lived in Dajeon. Dajeon has quite cool traffic equipment. But i think it's too small so i hope that my hometown Dajeon much bigger.
    In school i'm living in one-room apartment. Since my last semester grade was not good, i fail to join the dormitory :( But i think this one is not bad.
    Every day i practice the violin because i'm in K-Orchestra club.
    I'm a string leader of the orchestra but i need more practice to get better
    If you want to see my play come to our performance
    In this semester i wish i could get a good grade, so i have to study much harder

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello professor. My name is Sooyoung Park. I'm from Cheongju, South Korea. Cheongju is closser than other city. But I almost don't go at home. Because I love my college and want to hang out with my friends. I also grew up in Cheongju.
    Anyway return to the introduction. I major in Mechatronics Engineering. I'm 21 years old. I not enter the military yet. But now I volunteer for military service in September.
    These days, I'm a member of a club in campus. My club's mainly do voluntary sevice, teach sign lauguage and plan for a subscription concert. Also this concert use the sign lauguage.
    I don't think about what to do in future. But I want to use my major. For example, working in the factory or teaching the engineering.
    There are 4 people in my family, Mother, Father, older brother, and me.
    I hope this text to be a good introduction for readers. see you next class.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  19. Nice meet you, My name is OhBok I born in Chengju. I'm interested in computer game. Um...I'm not a good English So I do not have confidence in the class. But, I will effort. I will receive A. Hahaha.. There are 6 people in my family, Fatrer, Mother, Old brother, Young brother, Young sister, and me.
    I satisfied my university and your teaching. Thanks you, see you later
    P.S : blog difficult

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete