What do you do to keep fit?
I think it
is important to get enough sleep. Every
night, I go to bed early. I sleep about
seven hours a night. I also eat fruits
and vegetables every day. I never drink
soda and I never eat candy or junk food.
Exercise is
a great way to keep fit. I do yoga every
morning and I always do fifty push ups.
I live on a mountain, so I sometimes go hiking after I get home from
work. I sometimes play tennis with my
neighbor at the tennis courts near my apartment.
I usually go to sleep at 11:30 o'clock and wake up 06:00 o'clock. It feels me fresh to live today. Also I do body exercise four days a week. Push-ups, work my abs, chin-up, leg exercise time about.
ReplyDeleteSometimes I read poet like "If I knew then what I know now". Sequencing is recently my hobby.
Lastly, I often see my handphone kakao talk other people's profile. Where with I comfort my daily route.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI think it is improtant to keep regular life. Frist of all, l go to bed at 12:00 o'clock and wake up 7:00 o'clock. And then l always have a breakfast. lt is not choice, but nessecariness. lf l don't have a breakfast, I feel very hungry and tired all day. After meal, l take a multivitamin and eat some fruits to recover my spirits.
ReplyDeleteNext, l exercise three days a week. l do weightlifting and l paly squash. Especially, squash is best exercise per hours. So l take a class for squash.
Last, l always streech my body whenever l tired. lt is a great way to keep fit.
l strongly recommend you!!
I think that deep sleep is good for health. I usually go to sleep at 11:50 o'clock and wake up 06:50 o'clock. I like the orange, so much to eat. Fruits are good for our health. I sometimes more than 30 minutes to walking and running. These days, the school commute. So exercise is not enough time. Later, when the time will be a lot of exercise and health.
ReplyDeleteI should stretch every morning. Come and go for a bike ride to school, then thigh high exercises as well as aerobic exercise is helpful. Have regular eating habits. Prepare enough sleep the next day. Push-ups, squats, leg raises, etc. continue to be a simple exercise on a daily basis. Through these actions to maintain my health.
ReplyDeleteI should stretch every morning. Come and go for a bike ride to school, then thigh high exercises as well as aerobic exercise is helpful. I have regular eating habits. Prepare enough sleep the next day. Push-ups, squats, leg raises, etc. continue to be a simple exercise on a daily basis. These actions to maintain my health.
DeleteI think it is very important to keep fit. I play badminton two or three times a week. Badminton is hard sport. I am running up and down a badminton court. In winter, I sometimes go skiing. I like skiing because skiing is very fast. In summer, I never go beach. I don’t like swimming in the water. I eat yogurt everyday. I always eat meals regularly.
ReplyDeleteI think this sentence is correct.
Delete=I think it is very important to keep fit. I play badminton two or three times a week. Badminton is hard sport. I am running up and down a badminton court. In winter, I sometimes go skiing. I like skiing because skiing is very fast. In summer, I never go beach. I don’t like swimming in the water. I eat yogurt everyday. I always eat meals regularly.
I would go gym for my health, but nowadays i can't go gym because i'm so busy, but I decide to go gym at least once a week for my health.
ReplyDeleteI think sleep is also important to keep fit.
doctor said "seven hours a night is nice"
I sometimes go hiking in weekend. hiking gives me a fresh air. I think hiking is the best way to keep fit.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHow to be healthy, first, I evenly eat a lot of food. Nutrition is very important so that body is not hurt. Because sufficient sleep is significant, I'm trying sleep to well. Regularly, i do push-ups before go to bed. I sometimes play sports such as basketball, soccer, badminton and so on. When the opportunity, i wants to do boxing later. It seems to be fun!
ReplyDeleteHow to be healthy, first, I evenly eat a lot of food. Nutrition is very important so that body is not hurt. Because sufficient sleep is significant, I'm trying sleep to well. Regularly, i do push-ups before go to bed. I sometimes play sports such as basketball, soccer, badminton and so on. When the opportunity, i wants to do boxing later. It seems to be fun!
DeleteI should exercise every day, because These days Increased my body weight.
ReplyDeleteSo... I think it is very important to keep fit lately. l will work out to keep fit, also be diet.
In fact, I do seldom excercise for keep fit regularly. It doesn't mean 'I don't like excercise'. I just do excercise for fun. For example, doing weightlifting, yoga, or going hiking is too boring, but playing soccer, or going swimming is fun for me.
ReplyDeleteNow I'm member of morning soccer club. I play soccer for not keeping fit but fun
I wake up every morning and 30 minutes in the morning and exercise before going to push up the habit of more than 10 times also use the stairs instead of using the elevator and walk to the nearest distance.
ReplyDeleteJogging and push ups on the night
ReplyDeleteGet up early in the morning.
To ride a school bus
Eat slowly,eat evenly
It is important to eat three meals a day regularly. I eat meals three time in one day. And I eat fruits to dessert. Fruits have a lot of vitamin, so it is good to body.
ReplyDeleteI do thirty push ups a day to increase my muscle. It is very tired but I want to widen shoulder.
Honestly, I never try to keep fit. Nevertheless I keep myself fit because I suffer from chronic gastritis. Due to chronic gastritis, I can't overeat and eat flour-based food and oily food, so I can keep myself fit.
ReplyDeleteI think i'm laze. I can't excercise for keep fit regularly. And I don't sleep early. Only doing for keep fit is playing basketball with friends and jogging. I think i need to do excercise to keep fit.
ReplyDeleteI always try to keep fit, but it is hard to do. I think I have to excercise regularly. This activity is base for keeping the body, and also having a meal on time is important to keep fit.
ReplyDelete